28% of men admit to having sex in a car.
20% of women admit to having sex in a car.
That's an image that's sadly not going away for while.
20% of men admit to watching porn online at work.
The other 80% can't.
''BBC News: 43% of men admit to looking at a woman's breasts when first introduced.
The other 47% were with their wives when asked the question ''
And the other 10% were doing what exactly? having a wank?
A recent study has shown that 4 out of every 5 men admit to regularly watching pornography.
"This is a very worrying and very real reflection of modern times which poses many sociological questions." Said the pshychologist who conducted the survey.
Too right. Are 1 in 5 men just lying fuckers? Or do 20% of men still not have a decent internet connection?
In a recent online survey, 90% of men admitted to masturbating regularly.
The other 10% hit the wrong button with their left hand.
A recent study found that 35% of men have been injured while undoing a woman's bra.
Actually, I can vouch for that. I got injured today while trying to undo a woman's bra. When I undid the woman in front of me in the checkout line, she turned and hit me with a can of peas.
In a recent magazine survey, it stated that 98% of all black males have had sex in the shower. The other 2% said they have never been to prison.
According to a new survey, 76 percent of men said what they look for most in a woman is a sense of humour and a good personality...
This was a survey published in "Full Of Shit Magazine."
In a recent FHM Survey Men were asked: What is your favorite Kitchen Utensil?
''The Wife'' came top with 99 percent, whilst the other one percent said ''kitchen Roll''.
Just goes to show girl's, we're not all Wankers after all!.
In recent sex research 100% of men agreed to take part