Hottest Today

My mate asked me why I haven't done the ice bucket challenge yet.

I said, "Because I don't believe in donating money."

"That's not what it's about," he explained. "The purpose of it is to make yourself look cool and fun on Facebook, when you really look like a complete tool."

I replied, "Ok, I'm in."
This afternoon a bloke walked up to me in the middle of the street and said, "Hello sir, are you a Homo?", to which i punched him in the face...

He then got up, wiped the blood from his nose and continued to say, "...ner?"
After TV presenter Paul Ross told London 'Metro' he had been 'dogging' with another man following his addiction to mephedrone, his wife told the paper 'I know 90 per cent of Paul is a good man...And the other 10% is a dirty shit-stabbing sodomite who could have given me AIDS. That's why I'm divorcing the cunt.'